Clown Guild Aplication

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Ruszek83 , Location: Denmark Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 08:52 PM
    ----
Laughing
Questions

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
Ciri/Palladin/57/TANK!!!/Blacksmith (amorer)/Miner (both almost 300)

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
I've been playing with some guys and i got verry good impression of the Guild, one of the most succesfull guilds on server. I want to be a part of the Guild which CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Very Happy

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
Heladin (not really know just spoke with him. and i played with some, but can't remember thair names)

4. How old are you?
I'm 23.

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
I was lone rider... untill now

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?
---------------------------------------------------
7. What is your favourite colour?
Red/Black

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
Who HASNT heard about Clown !?!?! Wink

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
So there can be 10 Questions... Looks better then 9 Questions... Wink

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
MMMMMM MEEE LIKE PIES

Nut Pies
Pudding Pies
Pumpkin Pies
Savory Pies
Sweet Potato Pies
Custard and Cream Pies
Fruit Pies
Holiday Pies
Ice Cream Pies
Meringue Pies

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?
Couple... My GF started Druid ... I have Hunter lvl 19. But i Play my Palla mostly...

#2: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:14 PM
    ----
Dunt seem to shabby Wink Spoken to Ciri about 5 min during our ZG raid,seemed ok.Do we have someone willing to sponsor?Its a ok with me if we find a mentor and noone objects?

#3: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 05:11 AM
    ----
"one of the most succesfull guilds on server".. Smile When it comes to friendship, helpfullness, social gatherings and piethrowing maybe.. Smile Still working to be the best on that other part of the game called owning.. Smile But getting there!

#4: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 06:28 AM
    ----
I think we're quite successful. The dead period we were in for a while would have killed off pretty much any other guild, yet CLOWN could not be harmed.

And I think we also own; we just need better gear, is all Smile

#5: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 06:47 AM
    ----
yep, as I said; getting there! Smile

#6: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Slinver Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 07:14 AM
    ----
Seems like an expert on pies Wink Get him in Smile

#7: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Ruszek83 , Location: Denmark Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 08:50 PM
    ----
I'm Verry Happy to hear that you would like me in, i'm ready to participate as soon i het back from SPAIN ... ohhh yes... long wited vacation .. 2 weeks in Costa Del Sol!!!!
See you guys Later... Very Happy
And thaks once again.
Sinsirly Michael/Neo/Ciri

#8: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 01:47 PM
    ----
As a fellow Paladin i'm willing to be the mentor for him, any objections? Razz

#9: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Ruszek83 , Location: Denmark Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 01:17 PM
    ----
I would be glad to Have you as my Mentor.
Ciri

#10: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 01:26 PM
    ----
we will contact you in game Smile

#11: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:06 PM
    ----
Ruszek83 wrote:
I would be glad to Have you as my Mentor.
Ciri

Thats what you say now but wait until i get my hands on you Razz

hehe Smile

#12: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Ruszek83 , Location: Denmark Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 05:26 AM
    ----
I can't w8 !! Very Happy BRING IT ON!!! hehe

#13: Re: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Reinar Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 04:42 PM
    ----
[quote="Ruszek83"]:lol:
Questions

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
Ciri/Palladin/57/TANK!!!/Blacksmith (amorer)/Miner (both almost 300)

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
I've been playing with some guys and i got verry good impression of the Guild, one of the most succesfull guilds on server. I want to be a part of the Guild which CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! Very Happy

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
I know one named Woodhead

4. How old are you?
I'm 16.

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
Yes Lost Purpose dRUNK and NoJumpers

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?
---------------------------------------------------
7. What is your favourite colour?
Red/Yellow

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
From my m8 Woodhead Smile

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
So there can be 10 Questions... Looks better then 9 Questions... Wink

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
Not that much

Nut Pies
Pudding Pies
Pumpkin Pies
Savory Pies
Sweet Potato Pies
Custard and Cream Pies
Fruit Pies
Holiday Pies
Ice Cream Pies
Meringue Pies

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?
Well 30 Druid 16 Mage and Gnome Rogue the last one is on Ragnaros

#14: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:56 PM
    ----
sorrryyyyyyyyy

#15: Clown Guild Aplication Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:57 PM
    ----
can i join guild plzzzz

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1