Sascharim

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Sascharim Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 06:50 PM
    ----
Name: Martin
Picure of me on the RL Oslo Meet

Chars: Sascharim, Sarasinn, Nosaraaj, Alris and my lock Saschar
Sex: male

Kids: 0 (2 Cats)

Hobbies: Fishing, Cars, Outdoor and Boats, thats before i started to play WoW Razz

How you heard of CLOWN: i blame everything on Ulv

Why CLOWN and Skullcrusher: Well i actually started to play on a PvE server and where doing quite well and one day Ulv asked me at work why i play on a PvE server and not on Skullcrusher with all the other l33t players Razz well i just had to roll a char there to Smile and now i'm pretty stuck ok our lovely lagcrusher.

Other: I'm soon moving to a new apartment in Gothenburg in the lovely Majorna Smile so i guess there will be some mini CLOWN meets there this winter, we have talked about draging our PCs somewhere to play for the weekends (Saurz, Ulv and me) Smile

Favourite city: GÖTEBORG ofc Razz

Beer or wine?: Wine Smile

Dance or not?: Mostly drunk while dancing

Favourite instance: Scholo, the best ever
Last edited by Sascharim on Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:59 PM; edited 7 time in total

#2: Sascharim Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 02:57 PM
    ----
Yay, more cat-and winepeople, please!

Let's split bottles in Göteborg, fella...

/GirlLith

#3: Sascharim Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 03:03 PM
    ----
My prefered wine would be a Saint-Estèphe or Saint-Julien from the piece of land just above Haut-Medoc in the "Bordelais". But i must admit that Spain and Italy come up with wine that are a real challenge to Franchies...

Damn I m thursty now! LOONS YOU LL GET ME BOOZED WITH THOSE POSTS

#4: Sascharim Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 03:05 PM
    ----
Only the finest Tesco Value Red wine for me... Razz

#5: Sascharim Author: Slinver Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 03:06 PM
    ----
Quote::
Only the finest Tesco Value Red wine for me...

That explains soooo much Razz

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1