How to use a keyboard....

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:31 AM
    ----
Most of you folks out there might allready know this one...but I just couldn't resist to post it Very Happy

mafiablog.net/mafiamed...hd_04.html

I sure don't hope he plays WoW Mr. Green

#2: How to use a keyboard.... Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:40 AM
    ----
jesus! I really hope they dont let that guy out of his cage.

Ulf

#3: Re: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Vargas Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 07:05 PM
    ----
holy crap....

I am soooooooooo glad that guy is not one of my students.....

#4: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 07:18 PM
    ----
LOL!!! Looks like me when the game didn't work last wednesday!

Sorry again for pottymouthing the green room...

/GirlLith

#5: Re: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 07:57 PM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
LOL!!! Looks like me when the game didn't work last wednesday!

Sorry again for pottymouthing the green room...

/GirlLith

Oh don't worry about that, its those evil ghouls! Next time i'll help you defeat those evil creations...

#6: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 08:01 PM
    ----
oh my...is that real or was he a 5 star actor?

IS THAT REAL? I will never let my children play games...

...gash,

#7: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Ruszek83 , Location: Denmark Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 08:49 PM
    ----
Hmm... German... He must be in family with Adolf Hitler... i think... Chaotic,psychopatic,lunatic... or maybe he is just in family with me... Wink hehehe (No offence to all you nice german ppl ) Wink

#8: Re: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 08:52 PM
    ----
Ok, I want answers now....who hid the webcam in Sascharims place?C'mon, own up!!! Wink

#9: Re: How to use a keyboard.... Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:33 AM
    ----
Ulv_Vidfare wrote:
Ok, I want answers now....who hid the webcam in Sascharims place?C'mon, own up!!! Wink

LoL, you got it wrong bro, it's from when me and Mills where playing horde on Skullcrusher and crashed the AV Fezarus where in Razz btw, ask Fez what he did with his keyboard when he lost that AV Smile

#10: How to use a keyboard.... Author: minimax Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 09:34 AM
    ----
LOL this must contain shocking material, my companies websense blocks it
Shocked

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1