Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown

All Posts
<
1 2 3 4
>
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#16: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 03:09 PM
    ----
We love you too ofc Wink

#17: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 07:50 AM
    ----
Id really love to see you playing flute with your nose, must be funny.

Et je suppose que vous parlez français Alessi et toi puisque vous avez de la famille en Corse!

#18: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 08:34 AM
    ----
Biensure! Mais mon ortographie n'est pas tres bon...LOL

I've found in time, that playing the flute with my nose is not considered to be a feminine feature as such, but if we get a quiet moment to ourselves and there happens to be a flute nearby, I'll play for U in Göteborg...

And to the gutterminds: I MEAN AN ACTUAL FLUTE (<--does that make ME a guttemind?? LOL)

/GirlLith

#19: Re: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 04:28 PM
    ----
Anonymous wrote:
Biensure!
I've found in time, that playing the flute with my nose is not considered to be a feminine feature as such, but if we get a quiet moment to ourselves and there happens to be a flute nearby, I'll play for U in Göteborg...

And to the gutterminds: I MEAN AN ACTUAL FLUTE (<--does that make ME a guttemind?? LOL)

/GirlLith

I consider that as a promise.
Ill be there with my cam to imortalize that. Shocked

#20: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 04:30 PM
    ----
Can you also do drum and piano with your fancy technic?? Cos i have a cam too !

#21: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 05:01 PM
    ----
I sure will try, but it will be messy... LOL

EEeeeeuuuuwww.....

#22: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 06:01 PM
    ----
Hmm.. that is a really nice picture..
You really sure you are clown? I can only spot
to eyes. two ears.. 10 fingers?

and all the right intrests also.. impressive
Eitelsbacher is a nice one. might be to sweet for you though?
What do you think about the barolo district wines?

Damn I cant get that picture off my head..

Ulf

#23: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 08:28 PM
    ----
LOL

Hmm, let me see... I don't know the Eitelsbacher. Bring one for RL meet?? LOOOOOVE barolos! All of them! (NOT an expert, just a fan of the finer things in life)

Ure pic is nice too.. I take it U like beer??? Wink

Oh, and the entire female population of the eath wanted me to ask, if twisting nipples is something U men think we enjoy... LOL

Careful boys, there's a girl in the guild now, who actually read all Ur silly posts!

/GirlLith

#24: Re: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 08:50 PM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:

Oh, and the entire female population of the eath wanted me to ask, if twisting nipples is something U men think we enjoy... LOL

Nipples? Wasn t it the nose?

#25: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 08:37 AM
    ----
Hmm.. Ok. interesting question. Do we think you like it?
Nahh. probably not. But it might be we like it?
But I thought it was out of date? I read in some magasine that
nipple twisting dissepered with the last member of Abba.?

I have learned in the hard way that the only thing girls want is
massages and hearing nice words. Iam not even sure why they
got the rest of the body. Cook a meal, give massage say something
nice. Drink some wine applaud at yourself for being sucha good man
and go play WoW. :)?

#26: Re: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 08:55 AM
    ----
ulfberg wrote:
I have learned in the hard way that the only thing girls want is
massages and hearing nice words.

I have learned the hard way that the only thing girls want is what they happen to want right now, but they'll be damned if they'll tell you what that happens to be and it is our job as men to guess and read their minds Razz

#27: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 09:35 AM
    ----
An i ve learned the hard way that where we want results or solution, they want understanding and implication. Following my perception "No matter where we go aslong as we do our best togheter" is the master sentence of a women, "no matter how as long as it s done" is the master sentence of a men...

So what we can definitly conclude from those last post is... Damn it s a hard way, let s just play WOW Wink

#28: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 09:46 AM
    ----
Gees!! Talk about making much ado about nothing (<--- go on, Gloom... what is this from?? Nasty )

All we want is someone to slay the beasts, give us a snog when needed and let us know we're on their mind when in MC...

Mmmm... wine.

/GirlLith
Last edited by Lithiana on Tue Oct 10, 2006 09:54 AM; edited 1 times in total

#29: Re: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Mithras Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:34 AM
    ----
Is it all you want Lith.... Thats my kind of a girl Razz
Wine I have plenty of too Razz

#30: Lithiana, the incredibly slow and silly clown Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:41 AM
    ----
LOL... U might want to take that up with my soon-to-be-husband and king of my castle: Pocket...LOL

UPDATE: As all men, Pocket felt chilly around the feet... Ya winkles

/GirlLith
Last edited by Lithiana on Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:16 PM; edited 1 times in total

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
<
1 2 3 4
>
Page 2 of 4