Sequel

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Sequel Author: Sequel Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 09:25 PM
    ----

This seems to be a growing trend, best get my arse in here for some of the newer clowns to point and laugh at

Name: Colin Hilton

Sex: Bloke

Home is?: Haydock, UK

Hobbies: ooo, what do I do? Snowboarding (Freestyle night in Castleford/Tamworth snowdome is where you'll find me), hangin out wi me mates and too many games take up my time.

Favorite things: Now let me think...Gaming (currently WoW, Battlefield 2, Dawn of War and still the occasional few rounds of Counter Strike), My House (tho I don't treat it nice), My Snowboard and My Mates. Oh and Liverpool FC, LFC FTW!!! ( <== someone should make a guild called that Mr. Green ). Oh and music played by scruffy buggers with noisy guitars and drums.

Favorite Drinks: Vodka, Rum (White or Dark, not fussed which) and some form of mixer (can't drink any of this stuff straight for long without my body refusing it, many clowns have bore witness to this fact).

Favorite Game: Got to be WoW at the moment but best game of all time has to be UO, even if I did get bored of it 3 & a half yrs playing aint to bad. Played CS for a loooong time too, competitively in leagues, got to top of Division 1 in the Enemy Down league with UDS once upon a time.

Favorite WoW Dungeon: Maraudon, I like to visit the Princess every now and again for a quick game of 'Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, Say no more'. She's a babe Heart

Favorite City/Country: Love Gothenburg and Barcelona, fave country other than my very own England has to be Sweden tho. Still lotsa places I have yet to see tho.

How I heard of CLOWN: My nephew Plague told me about em in UO, so I went to have a little 'Interview' with some bloke called Ulv Vidfare outside something called the 'Clown School'. He said he wanted to see how good I was with my axe so we had a little battle and I ended up face down quickly. So I said 'Well, I'm better with my Bow tbh' so he said 'Ok, lets try u with that' and got his Bow out too. I was soon face down again to much amusement, including my own. /salute Ulv. Partyman
Last edited by Sequel on Wed Oct 11, 2006 09:28 PM; edited 1 times in total

#2: Re: Sequel Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:35 PM
    ----
Guy with axe <--- Ulv chasing students in CT. Oh, sweet memories Mr. Green

#3: Re: Sequel Author: mapleleaf , Location: hannover Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 05:42 AM
    ----
AHH tinfoil man

at least your not a blue nose woolyback

LIVERPOOL FC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mapleleaf

#4: Re: Sequel Author: mapleleaf , Location: hannover Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 05:43 AM
    ----
ohh and your a *colin* that explains a lot

Mapleleaf

#5: Sequel Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 05:44 AM
    ----
Nice profile mate Very Happy

#6: Sequel Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 05:51 AM
    ----
Nice to meet you Sequel Wink
Puts a new dimension in game
See you ingame bro...

#7: Sequel Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 05:54 AM
    ----
Such a girl-thing to always comment on the hair...LOL

Anyway: Loads better with short, friend (see pic in RL-meets).

Nice to meet U, Seq.

/GirlLith

#8: Sequel Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 07:54 AM
    ----
Greetings Sequel.

Is that pic from our RL meet at Mithras' place in Oslo? :))

#9: Re: Sequel Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 08:46 AM
    ----
Hey Seq, there you are Smile there are no more hiding for you Mr Razz

#10: Re: Sequel Author: Sequel Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 04:10 PM
    ----
Quote::
Is that pic from our RL meet at Mithras' place in Oslo? :))

Aye Crow it is Ya winkles

Quote::
ohh and your a *colin* that explains a lot

bah! I hope Crows frickin cat wipes u again soon 4 that Razz
Oolio FTW!!!

#11: Re: Sequel Author: Anonymous Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 01:12 PM
    ----
It is Crow.. that coach look to familar to me Razz
That was the second time I saw you Sequel, first time was with long hair in Gotheburg Smile

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1