Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:40 PM
    ----
1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?:
Nosaraaj/Druid/lvl 60/Resto/Alch/Herb

Equipment---> wow.allakhazam.com/pro...tml?976550

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?:
Because i want to eat pie and raid Deadmines

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?:
i know two in Circus, Alris and Sarasinn

4. How old are you?:

5. Have you been in any other guilds?:
yes

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?:
Exercitum, i got called Retard by the raid leader the first day in the guild, and thats not anything i want to be called.

7. What is your favourite colour?:
Orange/Red

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?:
I think i heard it from Alris, he said you guys raid ZG and if you do i want to join

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?:
Bloodlord cant count?

9. Pies - Good or Bad?:
Great

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?:
Warrior lvl 50, Paladin lvl 60, Hunter lvl 60

Seriously: I tried my luck in another guild but i did not expect to get called "Retard" by the Vice GM the first day, so now i'm crawling back and begging on my bare knees to accepted in CLOWN again, i made a misstake again with leaving.

#2: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 06:16 AM
    ----
What the he.......you are 27? i thought you just were one or two years older than me.

BTW you coming over to Willy tonight?

#3: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: Slinver Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 07:16 AM
    ----
Quote::
Seriously: I tried my luck in another guild but i did not expect to get called "Retard" by the Vice GM the first day, so now i'm crawling back and begging on my bare knees to accepted in CLOWN again, i made a misstake again with leaving.

Nice gesture filling in an application form mate. I hope you realise it's not needed Wink

One question: Did you manage to steal their pies while you were there? Wink

Welcome back bro Smile

#4: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 07:18 AM
    ----
Welcome back Cool ..again Snakeman

#5: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: minimax Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 08:48 AM
    ----
me jumps out of his hidingplace and slaps sasch : WELCOME BACK Razz

#6: Re: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 09:45 AM
    ----
Thank you guys Smile

#7: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:59 AM
    ----
Application forms? Pah. We can see from here you're already a lunie. You can't fool us that easily Very Happy

#8: Re: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: Mithras Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 01:32 PM
    ----
welcome back

#9: Nosaraaj 60 Druid Applying to CLOWN Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 04:44 PM
    ----
Did you left? I think i ve never felt your CLOWN spirit going... Ah well... Wb m8 Wink

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1