Oslo meet 27th–29th of October

All Posts

1 2 3 4 5
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:29 AM
    ----
Initial report
Mclanahan, Lithianna and her friend have landed, been picked up by Hellsbells and are now having a introductory chat at Inyourpocket's place.
I saw fit to "loan" a car from my boss (he was in a meeting and wouldn't notice it being gone...) and quickly drove over to Pocket's place to have a look at these clowns Rolling eyes
I am now back at the office to process what lunatic imagery is being juggled inside my head and to get the day at work done with.

I did not see any pie. I did see two small gnomes running around Pocket's feet. I am not sure those people I saw were clowns, because they were sitting down calmly, neatly and without red noses Nasty

Also awaiting the arrival of Woodhead from north of Norway, Raine from work, Mithras from the hospital and Gloom from Sweden.

Will be back with more to report during the weekend.
Crow out
Last edited by Crowbeard on Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:31 AM; edited 1 times in total

#2: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:38 AM
    ----
After a quick chat with Crow I'm coming over.... all I need is a large crate, a power drill and something to read for the flight!

I've put the kids into a jiffy bag and air mailed them over so we should arrive about the same time!

#3: Re: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Mithras Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:24 AM
    ----
Sitting her in hospital getting mental prepared to meet some clowns later today.
I will come directly at the place we are going to eat Crow. I will be there around 7 pm.

#4: Re: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 AM
    ----
Mithras wrote:
Sitting her in hospital getting mental prepared to meet some clowns later today.
I will come directly at the place we are going to eat Crow. I will be there around 7 pm.

You are going to eat Crow?

Damn you guys are disgusting! I was devastated not to be able to come, but if it would be to see such an infamy, i ld rather stay home! He s bearded, disgusting and totally uncomestible! I ld rather eat Oolio would i be you! This is nearly as disgusting as snus!

#5: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Slinver Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:59 AM
    ----
Quote::
You are going to eat Crow?

You just made me laugh loudly at work... getting odd looks now...

Again... Wink

#6: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Slinver Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:06 PM
    ----
OMG Crow.. get worried.. I just found this:

Quote::

Crow Pie:

1 Crow
stuffing of your choice
salt and pepper
shortening
flour
2 Pie crust mixes
2-3 hard-boiled eggs

Stuff the Crow. Loosen joints with a knife but do not cut through.
Simmer the Crow in a stew-pan, with enough water to cover, until nearly tender, then season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from bones and set aside.
Prepare pie crusts as directed. (Do not bake)
Make a medium thick gravy with flour, shortening, and juices in which the Crow has cooked and let cool.
Line a pie plate with pie crust and line with slices of hard-boiled egg. Place Crow meat on top. Layer gravy over the Crow. Place second pie dough crust over top.
Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.
Last edited by Slinver on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:07 PM; edited 1 times in total

#7: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:10 PM
    ----
uh-oh Shocked

#8: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:29 PM
    ----
I knew Crow had a purpose in life! Very Happy

#9: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:45 PM
    ----
I like the idea of stuffing him with salt and pepper, loose join and stew untill tender (might take a while thu). But don t eat that after! Unless you want to have hair between the teeth and an awfull taste for days. Give the pie to Oolio rather, he deserves it.

#10: Re: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 01:04 PM
    ----
be afraid......

just spoke to my old mom....about taking care of my son for the weekend...

if i get a bus ticket and somewhere to sleep - ill be omw!

#11: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 01:05 PM
    ----
uh-oh-uh-oh

We'll squeese you in somewhere..... Toilet monster
Last edited by Crowbeard on Fri Oct 27, 2006 01:07 PM; edited 1 times in total

#12: Re: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 01:22 PM
    ----
Crowbeard wrote:
uh-oh-uh-oh

We'll squeese you in somewhere..... Toilet monster

Give me a coat and ill sleep like a babie..

#13: Re: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 01:28 PM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:
be afraid......

just spoke to my old mom....about taking care of my son for the weekend...

if i get a bus ticket and somewhere to sleep - ill be omw!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

eh, I ment - Woho! Weedman

#14: Re: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 01:45 PM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:

Give me a coat and ill sleep like a babie..

What a hell will you do with a goat!!! Mr. Green

#15: Oslo meet 27th–29th of October Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 03:10 PM
    ----
I can't get the kids to sit still in the jiffy bag... I might be a bit late

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3 4 5
>
Page 1 of 5