How i got to meet slin and morri

All Posts
Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

#1: How i got to meet slin and morri Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 07:47 PM
    ----
Vas ort flam, and cor por i think, we (me and ytran) tought thet non clownish people should live in clown town, we dident know how they got threre hands on the house in CT. So we got in started a conversation with morri i think, then we killed her plain and simple, and i dont know they must have loved it cause they are still around Smile

Btw i tought you were like 60 years old when i meet you *laughs*

I love you both ! *drank a lil to much wine with flyes in*

No but isent this story true ? we killed you and then you became clown like hell ?

#2: Re: How i got to meet slin and morri Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 02:00 AM
    ----
I meet those two at a strip joint.

#3: How i got to meet slin and morri Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 08:32 AM
    ----
Slin was working and Morri collecting the money ?

#4: How i got to meet slin and morri Author: Slinver Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:44 AM
    ----
Hehe, yep this is how we met Pagor and Ytran - and CLOWN Smile

Think it was about a week later we joined the guild.

After Pagor and Ytran killed Morri's trade toon - Morri, Amoch and myself fought Pagor and Ytran for quite a while..
Then we worked it all out and spent a while having fun around Clown Town Smile

And yes... we convinced them we were both 60 years old in RL with grandchildren.. made them feel really bad about killing us for a bit Wink

That was a fun day Smile

#5: How i got to meet slin and morri Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 02:52 PM
    ----
Ohh i forgot about the fighting part, but you had a macer right ?

we attacked poor old morri, and you came to the rescue ? (prolly eating dust i guess) Smile

#6: Re: How i got to meet slin and morri Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 06:15 PM
    ----
After you killed my crafter I returned to my corpse to pick up a large amount of dough, I was building cooking at the time. And you made off with my armour and dropped it on the beach in CT Very Happy

I think Slin was GM in maces, you also stole his weapon and Ytran made you give it back Mr. Green

Our adventure with CLOWN started after meeting you Mr. Green

#7: How i got to meet slin and morri Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:51 PM
    ----
*laughs*

I was a nice theif wasent i ? Smile

Man i miss those moments !

Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts
Page 1 of 1