Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II

All Posts

1 2 3 4
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 09:47 PM
    ----
Yes folks you've read the "Hear ye" part right!!!

After a few well placed discussions, its about time for another World Wide Epic Real Life meeting event! Very Happy But this time the event won't be taking place in the snowy hills of Norway...no this time the idea is to have it in Copenhagen!! In Danishland! Now how about that??

Details have still to be filled in offcourse, but please if you're interested:
Post now!! Try to add a few date's of days on which you might be available.

Sofar the idea has been to keep it somewhere in December.

The list of interested people sofar are the following:
BlackJack
Lithiana
InYourPocket
Crow

Just shout your opinion, who wouldn't want to see the lovely city of Copenhagen!!! Just think of all the lovely pie's which are waiting upon our arrival...*drools*

Be there or......! Very Happy
Last edited by Adenas on Wed Nov 22, 2006 07:49 AM; edited 4 time in total

#2: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 09:50 PM
    ----
YAY!!!

I'm OFC in!!!

/GirlLith

Ps: Can't wait to see all again and for the first time...

I

love

CLOWN

#3: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 09:53 PM
    ----
Ohh my, ill have to dig in some more hours at work to be able to afford the stay at copenhagen then !

Was planning to go tere anyhow to buy some beer (germany i meen)

Count me in as a 00,2 %chanse i will atend

#4: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:30 PM
    ----
I'm not sure if I'm able to do that in December.. January yes... desember...not sure :/

#5: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:35 PM
    ----
Well we could also try to have it somewhere in the first week of January perhaps? After that i'm a definate no no, have to prepare for my trip down under after the first week of January.

Lets see how other CLOWN's think about the date Smile

#6: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:38 PM
    ----
I prefer the beginning/mid of december, since i have exams end dec. early january. So what I'm saying is: christmas-jan 17th will be without me Sad

Please let this be doable!

Common people, make like Pocket: Make those freekin' pigs fly!!!

/GirlLith

#7: Re: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Vargas Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 01:08 AM
    ----
Time for flying pigs?
Well. lets dismantle the sun aswell!!

*Puts a serious look on and get to work*

#8: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 02:21 PM
    ----
Allrighty, listen up folks! After carefull consideration the following date has been proposed:

The 14th - 15th of December
Note: This is on a thursday and friday.

or perhaps a day later;

The 15th - 16th of December
Note: This is on a friday and saturday.

As you all know me and Lith are both students, so we're very flexibel in our agenda's. We weren't sure if other peeps can take a day or two off from their work to be able to join in on a normal weekly day.

So give us your thoughts about this and we'll get back to ya Very Happy

#9: Re: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 02:25 PM
    ----
Raine wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm able to do that in December.. January yes... desember...not sure :/

You just have to come bro! You just have to!! prayer
We can't rock without you Super

And that goes for all the other clowns to!!

#10: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 02:26 PM
    ----
And if anyone stays longer, I'll be happy to take care of U... no restrictions when a clown is in town.. Wink

Really hope someone can come, tho Mac and I could have a swell time on our own in Cph I'm sure... Smile

/GirlLith

#11: Re: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Vargas Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 03:01 PM
    ----
Oh crap, that is a date I can't get to fly for all the gold in WoW.
It's my wifes birthday.
Guess going away then would get me killed....

#12: Re: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Trikae , Location: Vinslöv, Skåne, Sverige - [Sweden] Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 03:04 PM
    ----
I live near, 100km... so thats sound's fun..

But, I would like it on none working day please..

THEN I will show my ugly face!! Gives thy a finger

#13: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 03:07 PM
    ----
YAY T!!!

Depending on the amount of clowns and everyones wishes, we shall makes plans.

/GirlLith

#14: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 03:13 PM
    ----
Weekend in des is all bad for me. Xmas tables.

Ulf

#15: Re: Part II - Hear ye, Hear ye! - Part II Author: Mithras Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 03:23 PM
    ----
I have a problem with December,I will be in the sunny italy most part of that month, becausae of the snow here in Norway, But it can happend if my physik will it, that I can come from italy for that weekend... it will cost me only 10% of what pocket will use in beer anyway on that trip Razz

I cant promise anythink, but i hope i can make it Smile

Your humble God Razz

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3 4
>
Page 1 of 4