I am abusing my warrior

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

#1: I am abusing my warrior Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 03:45 PM
    ----
I put him trough alot, faul play smelly places and treated him worse then a dog, but still he loves me. Hes always there for me, he has never failed me once, i even splashed some Paintthiner in his face and painted it black once.

But still same old love towards me.

Today i might have killed him for good, last time i tryed that he bleed and wasent happy for a week, but today i think i killed him..

was unzipping and got stuck with him...

Just a small penile-mark, but OMG the PAIN, the zip stuck and i had to drag him lose Even had to put on the glasses to se the MARK not the other thing you sick people....

Well thats it for me, i am still hurting..

#2: I am abusing my warrior Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:10 PM
    ----
You should never have been allowed to own a warrior!!!

#3: I am abusing my warrior Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:12 PM
    ----
...as that is said... I once hamstringed mine.... The cord just .. snapped.. that wasn't pleasant either Smile Last edited by Raine on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:12 PM; edited 1 times in total

#4: I am abusing my warrior Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:12 PM
    ----
lol so does my wife say !

He makes her fat !

I call him Sigvard Marjasin
Last edited by Pagor on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:12 PM; edited 1 times in total

#5: I am abusing my warrior Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:14 PM
    ----
Cord, does your warrior have cord ? were and what amrour rate is that ?

#6: I am abusing my warrior Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:15 PM
    ----
WHO?

The ones who make him fat or the offspring??

#7: Re: I am abusing my warrior Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:17 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:
Cord, does your warrior have cord ? were and what amrour rate is that ?

isn't that the right word??

you know that little string close to where he keeps his basketballs..

the armour is a bit squishy I guess... 25?
Last edited by Raine on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:17 PM; edited 2 time in total

#8: I am abusing my warrior Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:21 PM
    ----
*laughs*

I knew what you said was just trying to be a lil funny *chuckles*

And yes My Warrior is called Sigvard after a cartoon in a magazine named Pyton (best ever to be printed) It was an old man Ho needed a boost, and got a radioactiv battery that he inserted in his pacemaker, and afterthat his wife couldent sit properly Smile

AND the Marjasin is from the man whos also is called sigvard who was Landshövding of Örebor i think ?

He was SMALL and you know.. small ? get the hints.. small ? .. not a big man ? *hints hints*

#9: I am abusing my warrior Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:22 PM
    ----
LOL Very Happy

#10: I am abusing my warrior Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:25 PM
    ----
Hey that hurted

*feels small and fragile*

#11: Re: I am abusing my warrior Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:25 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:

And yes My Warrior is called Sigvard after a cartoon in a magazine named Pyton (best ever to be printed)

and you reminds me of Reshus Minus.....yea i got all pyton since issue 1! Very Happy (atlest the 2 first years)

#12: I am abusing my warrior Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:26 PM
    ----
<-------<<

(that above is an arrow)

Now look at my face and tell me you want to hurt me ?
Dosent you fathers instinct say anything to you when you see me ?
Last edited by Pagor on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:27 PM; edited 1 times in total

#13: I am abusing my warrior Author: Raine Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:27 PM
    ----
I have most of them too Smile
Rhesus Minus is great Smile and yes.. I haven't met little Pagor, but I can see some similarities Smile

#14: Re: I am abusing my warrior Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:28 PM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:
Pagor wrote:

And yes My Warrior is called Sigvard after a cartoon in a magazine named Pyton (best ever to be printed)

and you reminds me of Reshus Minus.....yea i got all pyton since issue 1! Very Happy (atlest the 2 first years)

I had no money when i was that age, everything went to snus and gasoline for my moped !

I had a mustash back then !

#15: Re: I am abusing my warrior Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:49 PM
    ----

Even though the look is close aswell..its more the way he was that strikes you... Very Happy

Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2