Cool video! And other blah blah blah

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:16 PM
    ----
Ok, Saevar is back now!!

I been working day and night for zero pay to get the Democrats in power in the USA. I'm sure most of you know I hate that pig war criminal Bush, and by god, we did some good this last election.

ANYWAYS, I will probably spend my nights as I used to now...kicking LookInMyBag's hairy ass. LOL Mr. Green

Anyways, here is a good video I found...no more politics, this is just a good one!! If you look closely, I think you can see Torin...his name is Marvin here.

video.google.com/video...3735208484

So how does a USA player join you degenerates?

I mean, with full twinkage of course Smile

GO CLOWN! 2 man down

#2: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:27 PM
    ----
Still a bit political bro Razz It assumes we all disappear after wrecking the environment - not likely Very Happy

#3: Re: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:33 PM
    ----
Oddly enough, the Bush people blame Sweden for a lot of whats wrong in the world. LOL They are INSANE!

But how do I get to play with CLOWN?

#4: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:42 PM
    ----
Saevar! Very Happy

Brilliant!

#5: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:43 PM
    ----
What game do you want to play with CLOWN?

If it's just WoW, log onto Skullcrusher as Alliance and then type /join pie and ask for a guild invite Wink

#6: Re: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:45 PM
    ----
Do I need some Euro version?

#7: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:45 PM
    ----
From what I heard the old server list trick still works Wink

#8: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:45 PM
    ----
GLOOM SAID BRILLIANT!!!

Lock him up in the "English Wannabe" Cell!!!

#9: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:47 PM
    ----
www.petebarrwatson.com...ld_of.html may be helpful.

#10: Re: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:52 PM
    ----
That looks good to me!

So are there still Clowns in WOW?

I am going to kick ass Gnome style!!

Gloom, you seen my naked Gnome dance...you know its too sexy!!

#11: Re: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:53 PM
    ----
Saevar wrote:
Gloom, you seen my naked Gnome dance...you know its too sexy!!

How can I ever forget? Im with a white kane these days...

#12: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 01:56 PM
    ----
There be plenty of us in WOW bro Very Happy
It would be BRILLIANT Razz to have you in there again, think ya can swap from those nasty US servers to our lovely gnome european ones?

#13: Re: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 02:00 PM
    ----
OK, hopefully I am up and running this weekend then!

That means....save your TWINKAGE!!

LOL

I might be a bad ass Gnone of Ultimate Sexy...but I still need a good sharp thingy to slash and bash Very Happy

#14: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Slinver Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 02:09 PM
    ----
SAEVAR!!!!!

I'll do some fishing for you Wink

#15: Cool video! And other blah blah blah Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 02:22 PM
    ----
Yay, a fellow yank!

Get on ts this second, I'm sick of Maple calling ME an american boob!

Never met U, so welcome buddy.

/GirlLith

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2