Hello

All Posts

1 2 3
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Hello Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:39 PM
    ----
Hey all you loonies. You have been on my mind lately. I miss you all and all the trouble we caused. If you want to keep in touch leave me a message here and I will get you my email and my messenger ID. And yes I still play SWG and have a character on chimera but my main play is on Gorath these days with Ladylin and ladylin'.

*hugs to you all*

CLEO

#2: Re: Hello Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:45 PM
    ----
BACK OF PAGOR!

Shes mine! Very Happy
Long time since i took you on a nude ride on my swooper! (hmm was that the name)

talk to seaver, and get your asses over to the european servers of wow instead! Dont beat the dead horse nomore Wink

Ill even behavie (for starters - not for long though)

#3: Re: Hello Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:52 PM
    ----
LOL wish I could get to the european server of something where you all were. Begining to hate the fact I live in america for gaming.
you behaving? havent met a CLOWN yet that could when I am around instigating trouble Razz
um and to clarify ...you never could get me on a ride with you...you always fell asleep with that drink in your hand. But if you think you can stay awake I am open for you trying to catch me.

#4: Re: Hello Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:57 PM
    ----
Im comming to get you!

brrrrrrrummmmmmm

Now hop on and we'r of to never never land.

#5: Re: Hello Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:59 PM
    ----
I see you still dream with your eyes open Razz

#6: Re: Hello Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:02 PM
    ----
all i want is a little tenderness Sad

Deep inside, im actually quit hard.

#7: Re: Hello Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:06 PM
    ----
aww you know I am not easy. when you play with me you better be ready. tenderness...hmmmm could you give me a definition....and as for the deep inside being hard..you gutta get inside first my dear *hugs*

#8: Hello Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 PM
    ----
LOL

#9: Hello Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:30 PM
    ----
Cleo from uo ?

I remember you !!!!!!!!!

#10: Re: Hello Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:32 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:
Cleo from uo ?

I remember you !!!!!!!!!

BACK OFF! - thats close enough

- remember i have admin rights! Very Happy

#11: Re: Hello Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:36 PM
    ----
Yes same cleo from UO..Could there be any other?

The same Cleo that used to have a nightmare for protection and cast crappy Mage spells and need to be Rezed all the time..yup yup that was me. The same cleo that was vendor extrordinare LOL

*thinks she is getting very silly and needs to be put in her place*

#12: Hello Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:38 PM
    ----
Aye come here cleo *puts her in his pocket*

Now see affi is a bad man, stay away from him ! OK even if he talks nice he is a VER bad man

#13: Hello Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:36 AM
    ----
Lies! Pagor is the meanest! Look at his lusty look on his avatar! And every bad thing he could tell you about me is not true! Wink

#14: Re: Hello Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 01:35 AM
    ----
LOL I know affi and Pagor are both men to be careful with.....But I would fear for them with me around. You think they are bad???? Who do you think taught them almost everything they know? Twisted Evil CLOWNs we are all CLOWNs prayer All just so loveable A Bear

I sit and think of all the goodtimes I have had and there are usually CLOWNs involved...I need my CLOWNs Heart Heart Heart

#15: Re: Hello Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 02:53 AM
    ----
there is a way for you to play om the EU servers, just change the realmlist.WTF in the World of Warcraft folder to the EU serverlist and get a EU account and the account you will find on diferent wow powerlevel sites Smile and your up and running in notime Super

(before you do it, make a backup on the original file first)
Last edited by Sascharim on Wed Nov 15, 2006 03:09 AM; edited 1 times in total

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3
>
Page 1 of 3