Actual things i said to people

All Posts

1 2 3
>
Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

#1: Actual things i said to people Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:03 PM
    ----
1. It dosent matter how much i drink and drink and drink, you dont look any better anyway. (was meent as a come on to a girl standing in the bar)

2. How come your son look so good but your daughter looks like shit ? (was meent as a come on to my friends sister, said it to there parents)

3. No i dont think your a nice person all i want to do is sleep with you (dont remember who might be anyone)

4. If were not going to have sex you might aswell leave cause i dont like you that much that i want to spend the night talking to you (said to my cheating ex girlfriend, i think it was somesort of a revenge from my side)

5. Yes i can talk to the otherside and yes i see dead people aswell (me trying to get a medium to go home with me)

6. No i will only sleep with you not kiss you or hug you and say your pretty afterwards, btw you have cab money ? (me being an arse as usual)

This i said sober to my wife when we talkt about marriage

" why do we need that ? we have the same last name so i cant see any use of wasting money on a wedding "

Theres a hell lot more aswell, but its hard to remember when you spended half your life drunk.

Ps i am not a pig, sometimes i just having trouble with my mouth.Ps

#2: Actual things i said to people Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:07 PM
    ----
Hey Pagor

To fill in some of the blanks in your memory. You have said #3 and #6 to me on more then one ocassion. I am sure you have forgotten the sharp gash my tongue made in your throat.

So maybe there not really gaps in your memory. maybe reality is not reality and the pixel world is the true reality.

#3: Actual things i said to people Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:09 PM
    ----
OMG are you sure ?

You must hate me ?

#4: Re: Actual things i said to people Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:09 PM
    ----
This wasnt me - honest! Was my room mate I lived together with. As a guy it was actually funny AT the time.....

- Do you take birth controlls?
- No
- Can I come inside anyway?
-No
- To late

#5: Actual things i said to people Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:11 PM
    ----
LOL

Yeah i did that once aswell just rememberd that now, thank god nothing happend !

#6: Re: Actual things i said to people Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:12 PM
    ----
cleo wrote:
Hey Pagor

To fill in some of the blanks in your memory. You have said #3 and #6 to me on more then one ocassion. .

He said those to me aswell Sad

#7: Actual things i said to people Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:12 PM
    ----
Yeha Paggie I am sure......And no I dont hate you...I know you have a way with words Razz

#8: Actual things i said to people Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:13 PM
    ----
LOL pagor has a way with words doesnt he Affie

#9: Re: Actual things i said to people Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:13 PM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:
cleo wrote:
Hey Pagor

To fill in some of the blanks in your memory. You have said #3 and #6 to me on more then one ocassion. .

He said those to me aswell Sad

Thats an UPRIGHT DAMN LIE !

I wouldent ask anything, i would just do you man !

#10: Actual things i said to people Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:15 PM
    ----
Gosh my spelling... your cranking my spelling cleo.. now i feel really sad and emotionaly drained... Last edited by Pagor on Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:18 PM; edited 1 times in total

#11: Actual things i said to people Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:16 PM
    ----
too much information there paggie....Your making my decison easy as to who I love better too easy Razz

and there is no saying Affie looks anything like me..so dont even go there with ...but I thought it was you

#12: Actual things i said to people Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:17 PM
    ----
*sit´s still and does nothing*

#13: Actual things i said to people Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:20 PM
    ----
ooo if you sit still and do nothing that kinda makes me have to do all the work....it's a 50/50 thing isn't it?

If not I been doing it wrong for years

#14: Re: Actual things i said to people Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:22 PM
    ----
cleo wrote:
ooo if you sit still and do nothing that kinda makes me have to do all the work....it's a 50/50 thing isn't it?

If not I been doing it wrong for years

Na its a 10/10/10 thing - the rest is gadgets and toys Very Happy

ohh and paggy aint one of those 10%.....
Last edited by Lord_afghan on Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:26 PM; edited 1 times in total

#15: Actual things i said to people Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 04:25 PM
    ----
LOL Paggy! And to what guys did said all those 1-7 sentences? Very Happy

Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

1 2 3
>
Page 1 of 3