WTT Heals for Pie's

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexApplications

#1: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:26 AM
    ----
Questions

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your charac

Magdelane Druid 60 Resto Miner/Skinner

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?

I am looking for a friendly guild who is not so hardcore as the one I am in at the moment

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?

Raided with Clown a few times, I know Sequel IRL and lots of CLOWNS who are now members of CotH

4. How old are you?

5. Have you been in any other guilds?

Champions of the Hall

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?

Raiding becoming to serious and I am unable to commit to raiding 3-5 times a week especialy when raids start at 18:30 uk time I cant get to raids at start due to work

7. What is your favourite colour?

Red

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?

A few years ago when Sequel introduced me to UO

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?

Erm, Having 11 questions would be kinda silly having 10 is just right

9. Pies - Good or Bad?

Good, even the Bad ones

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?

Hunter 53, Mage 49 and Warrior

#2: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 01:45 AM
    ----
I almost could guess yuor favourite colour are red Smile
You are welcome to join, we will contact you in game.
Last edited by Saurz on Sun Nov 19, 2006 01:46 AM; edited 1 times in total

#3: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 01:52 AM
    ----
Welcome fellow druid Smile

#4: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Raine Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 07:05 AM
    ----
Welcome Magde Smile

#5: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Slinver Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:28 AM
    ----
Hey Magdelane Smile Welcome to CLOWN Smile

#6: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:35 AM
    ----
Welcome friend! Very Happy

/GirlLith

#7: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Vargas Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:36 AM
    ----
Nice to see u here Mags.

#8: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:59 AM
    ----
I knew it was just a matter of time before you joined us in the loonie bin Mr. Green

#9: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:59 AM
    ----
Are you sure you will not get bored with CLOWN as we dont do 40ppl high instances atm?
Except that you will probably discover the best guild.

#10: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:20 PM
    ----
Autowash wrote:
Are you sure you will not get bored with CLOWN as we dont do 40ppl high instances atm?
Except that you will probably discover the best guild.

I am not interested in 40 man instance runs atm been there done that really looking for a guild who raids 1-2 times a week. I am leveling two toons at present so want to have time to do that.

#11: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: BlackWidow , Location: UK Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 02:16 PM
    ----
Hi m8, I think CLOWNS is best move you will make bro, best guild on server imho, even tho they dont do 40 man stuff but BC is out soon and i forsee they will go far then Razz Weedman

#12: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Sequel Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 02:18 PM
    ----
Ello m8y Partyman

Welcome to the guild Mags, another Red in the guild, always a good thing Ya winkles

#13: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 04:51 PM
    ----
Sequel wrote:

Welcome to the guild Mags, another Red in the guild, always a good thing Ya winkles

it is? Razz

#14: Re: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Sequel Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 08:05 PM
    ----
Aye, Red = Liverpool fan Ya winkles

#15: WTT Heals for Pie's Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:59 PM
    ----
Welcome to Clown mate! Very Happy

Forum IndexApplications

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2