Light/Van

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Light/Van Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 04:26 PM
    ----
NAME
Andy

Sex
(I'm semi curious as to why this is a suggested question - is there anyone we're genuinely unsure about?) - for the record I'm male Smile

Occupation
Software developer / semi-pro eater / volunteer youthworker / dad / year-round biker

Hobbies
Do a lot of youth work when I'm not online, like tinkering with bikes or cars. I'm blessed with a high number of friends so spend a lot of time with them or my family

Some of your favourite things
The sensation of speed in a vehicle, playing with farm machinery, time with friends

Your favourite drink
Guinness or a good whiskey

What to do today
er... I'm a bit lost on this one
I'll be logging into EVE later on and probably go out for a spot of belt hunting for some unsuspecting miners.... yar!!

Your favourite dungeon/game
Atm I'm loving EVE, only a few of us loonies in there but I'm still loving it.
I've enjoyed every game where I meet a new Clown though Smile

Favourite city/country/holiday
Hmm.... I like my homeland of Northern Ireland... favourite holiday is one where I forget I have a job to go back to
Updating this to Austalia.... cause it's massive, it's hot, there's loads to do and everyone's nice. Plus most people own a mx bike unless they live in Sydney (silly people in Sydney)

I'm sure there's more but can't think atm
Last edited by Lightrunner on Mon Apr 23, 2007 07:07 AM; edited 2 time in total

#2: Light/Van Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 05:45 PM
    ----
About time you posted Smile Nice profile.

Where did you get the toon name Vandemar from? It's just that I read a Neil Gaiman book called Neverwhere (based on a TV series of the same name) and one of the characters shared the name Wink

#3: Light/Van Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 06:17 PM
    ----
Nice profile bro!

And about the sex part...aye people might be genuinely unsure about it...you never know these days! Wink

hehe

#4: Light/Van Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 06:30 PM
    ----
I was going to write '... on a stick' for the sex part but I'm not one for making wild claims I can't substantiate Smile

As for toon name I agonised for ages trying to think of a new toon name for little Van the dwarf priest. (Although it's now my name of choice in EVE - Light was auto generated for me in SWG and hasn't made it into EVE yet, but he will)
I just made it up, at the time it was part derived from Count Ademar from A Knight's Tale (film). I just combined his name with an existing predilection for driving around in vans at any given opportunity.

Another wee fact about me that I thought of now that I'm home - I'm not a fan of footwear.... I go barefoot if at all possible, or at worst flip flops.
If they bring out a good LOTR MMORPG I'll be rolling me a little Samwise toon!

Oh and under hobbies I should have added scuba diving.... only remember that when I tripped over my kit bag Smile

And I'm trying to learn guitar.... someone needs to accompany the singing clowns Very Happy
Last edited by Lightrunner on Thu Nov 23, 2006 06:31 PM; edited 1 times in total

#5: Light/Van Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 02:22 PM
    ----
Hope there will be a new game soon where we'll meet up old mate.
Miss having you around....

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1