goodbye

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: goodbye Author: Anderos , Location: London Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:35 AM
    ----
guys i have had a fantastic time in this guild but i really want to raid with my friends and there guild actually raids nightly and finishes them i really didnt want to leave but our raiding isnt great so i will still see you all in the pie channel and keep in touch but im going to have to quit ill be back just as soon as i have epix Neutral bye

#2: goodbye Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 02:21 PM
    ----
Hey wheres my beer!!!

#3: goodbye Author: Rudrago Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 01:46 AM
    ----
Hmz, no goodbye party?

Ru

#4: goodbye Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:57 AM
    ----
/cry

Just thinking about poor wittle Anderos all alone without pie out there in the big scary world with all them vicious gnomes and horrible dwarfs to pray on him. Just breaks my heart. /sob

Ah well, you'll be back, they all come crawling back sooner or later I tells you! None can resist the call of the clown for long! Twisted Evil
Last edited by Lithic on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:57 AM; edited 1 times in total

#5: Re: goodbye Author: Sequel Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 01:30 PM
    ----
Sorry to see you go Anderos but I hope you have plenty of fun with your new guild and it's always good to see ppl get what they want out of the game. Be back soon m8 Ya winkles

#6: goodbye Author: minimax Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 08:10 PM
    ----
Have fun and stand strong Smile

#7: goodbye Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 09:51 PM
    ----
Cya bro and GL.

#8: goodbye Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:34 PM
    ----
Bye Bye Crying or Very sad

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1