I would like to join

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexApplications

#1: I would like to join Author: wolar , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 07:35 PM
    ----
hi

Questions

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
Wolar/warlock/60/dmg/tailoring/enchanting

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
I want to be in a guild with pies

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
yes, huntwar

4. How old are you?
25,-

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
yes

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?
brotherhood of the wolf. I left to join spiritus sancti
spiritus sancti. it got disbanded

7. What is your favourite colour?
blue

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
a friend of mine huntwar the piemighty

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
it's a good number

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
goooooood

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?
only backpackers

I hope you will take me into the warm pie heaven of clown

#2: I would like to join Author: Huntwar , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 07:40 PM
    ----
Definitely gets my vote!!!
This is a friend of me since childhood. The poor fella got guildless when Spiritus Sancti fell apart the other night.

#3: I would like to join Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 07:49 PM
    ----
Seems good to me. I like the name Wolar, it rhymes with molar which is teeth , which is what you chew pie with and pie is good so Wolar is probably good. That makes perfect sense to me.

*Sits down and munches pie wisely*

#4: Re: I would like to join Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 07:50 PM
    ----
Get's my vote too Mr. Green

#5: I would like to join Author: Lorm Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 07:50 PM
    ----
Quote::
That makes perfect sense to me.

It does, it does.!

Very Happy

#6: I would like to join Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 08:27 PM
    ----
He's from Norway, so he gets my vote Very Happy

#7: I would like to join Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 09:35 PM
    ----
He got my vote to. Not sure if it count but..... Very Happy

#8: I would like to join Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:07 PM
    ----
Invite! Smile

But one thing baffles me. Huntwar the piemighty? Isn't that Gloom's title? Smile

#9: Re: I would like to join Author: Mithras Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 07:42 AM
    ----
No Adenas.... Thats my Title Razz

He gets my vote too Smile

#10: I would like to join Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 05:51 PM
    ----
I officially vote AGAINST....

cause CLOWN shouldn't be looking like despotism...

a nominal opposition to discourage UN from taking action is in place.

Yes thank me, pies this way please.

#11: Re: I would like to join Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:58 AM
    ----
He's been added to the guild Mr. Green

#12: I would like to join Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:56 AM
    ----
Cool, just beofre i get to vote. Anyway my vote would be for it despite him being from Norway, being a close friend to huntwar, and rhyming with molar wich in french means "spat". I think the main reason is that i chatted a few with him and he gave me enough reasons to have the pleasure to go against Affie's vote (i can t resolve myself to call that a lord).

Have fun piers

#13: Re: I would like to join Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:53 PM
    ----
If he's from Norway i'll vote against him Razz

Welcome home Wolar

#14: Re: I would like to join Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 01:33 PM
    ----
Sascharim wrote:

Welcome home Wolar

Grrr! Gives thy a finger

#15: Re: I would like to join Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 01:39 PM
    ----
Dwarfi wrote:
Sascharim wrote:

Welcome home Wolar

Grrr! Gives thy a finger

hehe

Forum IndexApplications

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2