God damn

All Posts
Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

#1: God damn Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:39 AM
    ----
Went to work sunday afternoon, got a peice of iron stuck in my eye at monday Morning (about 2ish) , i tought it would go away by itself as it always does, tuesday sharppain in my eye and bright light made it worse. Wendsday i woke up at 3 in the afternoon and i couldent see properly, and it was swollen aswell so i waited for wife to get home so i could go to the ER for some drilling in my eye. She came home and off i went .

ER couldent take me cause they dident have an eye doctor, so i was redirected to an eye clinic that could take me..

Ohh good what a relife when he numed my eye with some morfin kinda thingy ... BUT when he pulled up the "scraping thingy" (metal rod small and pointy) i got a lil nervouse. Idident feel a thing nada ... But it dosent feel so good to know hes going to poke my eye with that, but of it went and happy i was .

Mr Redeye no more.

First time ever i got fixed right away when i came to a doctor Smile

Still hurts like hell but atleast i know why now and it isent from garbage stuck in my eye Smile

Now i can play wow again woohoo !

#2: God damn Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 03:57 AM
    ----
Well at least you can be assured your avatar looks as good as you can see Razz

Sorry Paggy I couldnt resist razzing you just a bit.

Hope it feels better soon and that there are no ill sight effects from it..I remember being stupid painting the bedroom and got paint in my eyes. That stung like he** and then there was the time i was in machine shop and I got to close to the metal I was machining down. Metal of any kind hurts in your eyes.

P.S. Yeah Yeah I never said I was a frilly dress kind of girl. I am a "Tom Boy" kind a girl. i like to get dirty as much as the boys do.

#3: Re: God damn Author: Mithras Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 07:36 AM
    ----
Hope you get better soon Paggy Smile

#4: God damn Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 09:02 AM
    ----
Get well soon m8 *pats*

#5: God damn Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 09:18 AM
    ----
Get well soon Paggy... Smile

#6: God damn Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 09:26 AM
    ----
Get worse paggy..er well I mean..eh.. Wink

#7: God damn Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 09:38 AM
    ----
lol he forgott to add - that the iron infact was a fork.

DONT jerk off infront of the pc and eat at the same time paggy...

#8: God damn Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 01:08 PM
    ----
lol

#9: God damn Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 08:39 PM
    ----
umm, I got some metal in my eye in the last workplace...

it wasn't big but I went to doctor straight away :)!

My eye was bleeding he said...I hate ANYTHING in my eye.

Especially balls

#10: Re: God damn Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:07 PM
    ----
Lord_Finnish wrote:
umm, I got some metal in my eye in the last workplace...

it wasn't big but I went to doctor straight away :)!

My eye was bleeding he said...I hate ANYTHING in my eye.

Especially balls

when you say "Especially balls" i presume you have had balls in your eyes?
and if so, where they human balls or animal balls?

Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts
Page 1 of 1