Joining again

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: Joining again Author: Dorikan Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 07:27 PM
    ----
I do belive I forgott some thing in my last application.

read ´em and weep

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
My characters name is Dorikan/ Palladin/ retrobiution spect/ His a enchanter and a tailor (yes I know strange combo. but what kan I say I was young and stupide when I made the character)

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
Im a friend of Heffalump and he told me a great deal about you guy and that you are a jolly bunch.

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
Heffalump Is the one

4. How old are you?
23 years an a half

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
yes

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?
"the kings cavalery" and "redrige mining co" bothe dispande

7. What is your favourite colour?
yellow no... blue. AAAAAAHHHH!!!! *and flying down into the firy gorge

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
From Hefaistos

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
you guys are a bit loony

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
Good but depends on who made them and whats in them. not to fonnde of ratt pie mady by a monky. not even if the monky were specialy traind to make ratt pie

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?
I am the proude owner of a priest lvl 1 on skullkrucher. and a mage 12 on bronzbeard

#2: Joining again Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 07:32 PM
    ----
Smile

#3: Joining again Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 07:39 PM
    ----
Arg! My comment that fades away! There goes the rebel... An other piece of food for Millgram's experience!

Ah well fine too. So you ld be ready to hurt poeple if you were asked to... We like that here :-D! Welcome! Thumbs up again! Wink

#4: Joining again Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 07:53 PM
    ----
I say..let him in i need more allies in the struggle against Minimon and Pagor

#5: Joining again Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 08:10 PM
    ----
Cool, we're in desperate need of pallies and his answer to question nr. 7 is spot on. No one who knows his Monty Python can be all bad! Very Happy

#6: Re: Joining again Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:12 PM
    ----
Hefaistos wrote:
I say..let him in i need more allies in the struggle against Minimon and Pagor

Haha! U will never take me and Pagor! Navah!!

#7: Re: Joining again Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:43 PM
    ----
bring him in Weedman

#8: Joining again Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 08:22 AM
    ----
More swedish ppl? Shocked
Well if he know the Heffalomp... bring him in Partyman

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1