Future of clown

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Future of clown Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:51 PM
    ----
This have gone out of control, grow up people, never seen anything like this before, make me sad to see this, old friends get upset and leave and shout at each other becuse of a post about who are clown and not.

1. Clown is not dead.
2. BC are coming and will suit clown perfect.

We could need and we will se some changes in clowns when all this have calm down again.
I will not leave my post as GM at this point becuse I feel clown need someone that try to see the future of clown and not just all bad things, maby I leave my GM post when all this are over, not easy and almost impossible to get some meening out of this, totaly crazy.
We have all look forward to this when BC comes and clown was atleast for 1 day ago more then ready for this and we still are.
So plz stop all this shittalk, let us play and wait for BC, from there we know what we need to do and what we need to change, CLOWN is not dead as a guild.

Let us have some fun in CPH and drink some beer, and let us put this things behind us, noone are getting anything good from this.

Bring In The Clowns

#2: Future of clown Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:58 PM
    ----
agree.
Lets ..
well Iam looking forward to some Lith massage Smile

#3: Future of clown Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:12 PM
    ----
Go Saurz!! Very Happy

#4: Future of clown Author: Elnar , Location: deje sweden Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:51 PM
    ----
BRING IN THE CLOWNs

#5: Re: Future of clown Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 01:56 AM
    ----
Beer?

#6: Future of clown Author: Raine Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:53 AM
    ----
Beer

#7: Future of clown Author: Slinver Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:55 AM
    ----
Quote::
So plz stop all this shittalk, let us play and wait for BC, from there we know what we need to do and what we need to change, CLOWN is not dead as a guild.

/cheer

#8: Re: Future of clown Author: Haegl Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 09:57 AM
    ----
Damned right Saurz.

TBC suits clown down to the ground.

TBC represents the potential demise of some of the 'uber' guilds where people group for loot while not liking the people they fight along side.

But clown is most definitely not like that.

As some weird Swede said....

2 man down ?

#9: Re: Future of clown Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:19 AM
    ----
tbc will rock for clown and you all should not listen to afghan he has it wrong should be BEER not Beer

#10: Future of clown Author: Rudrago Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:54 AM
    ----
Howdy Clowns,

its simple, CLOWN RULEZ

Ru

#11: Future of clown Author: Berton , Location: Telemark Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 04:10 PM
    ----
sooo...? is it any1 who meen this guild is dead????

WRONG!!!!!
Alive and kicking.

I'm w you Saurz

#12: Future of clown Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 07:44 AM
    ----
/salute Saurz prayer

#13: Future of clown Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:54 AM
    ----
Sad news, ill make a medical test thursday and will probably have a ban for alcohol and especially beer after that.
And that just before taking plane for Cph with some bottles of excellent beer in my luggage.
Pray for me, may the holy pie protect me.

#14: Future of clown Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:56 AM
    ----
We'll stay sober together then, Auto Smile

#15: Future of clown Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:05 PM
    ----
I did that test already, i ve been banned already, so no hassle Auto. I ll bring beer and watch you guys drink them for me... Anyway i don t like tht s*** Very Happy

As for what Saurz said... I have no worries for clowns, it s been ten years here, it s gonna stay for long still, with the same spirit, and with the same trashes occasionnaly. This ain t the first one, nor the last one. But pie channel is still up, poeple still having fun, and group still easily made for helping and having fun.

What else do we need?

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2