If you like Violence adn Gore

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: If you like Violence adn Gore Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:24 AM
    ----
Im a sucker for old Gore/exploration horror Movies. (70-80s)

Seen most of em...however yday i watched The Devils Reject for the first time (havnt seen the house of the 1000 bodies either), and i was amazed at how freaking good it was. I was really expecting the classic poor acting, shaky cameras etc etc. But this was very well done - and "good" story.

Directed by Rob Zombie

So if your into these kind of flicks - SEE IT

and to top it all off - it involves a CLOWN!! Very Happy

#2: If you like Violence adn Gore Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 AM
    ----
Affie, answer my PM dagnammit!!!!

And eeeuuuww... gross.

/GirlLith

#3: If you like Violence adn Gore Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 02:14 PM
    ----
I saw years ago a movie called "The return of the wereclowns" in the brussels festival of fantastic films.
I never found it anywhere else either on the net but it was on the sameway that your Rob Zombie thing.

#4: If you like Violence adn Gore Author: minimax Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 03:07 PM
    ----
LoL yes the devils rejects is a nice movie even has some sadistic humor in it Very Happy
House of 1000 corpses is also nice but its imo not as good as the devils rejects.

AND THE CLOWN IS GREAT FUN! Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1