New CLOWN map

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: New CLOWN map Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:15 PM
    ----
Frappr was a bit rubbish in my opinion, but I found a rather nifty add-on which does exactly the same thing. Behold - the new CLOWN maps tool!!!

It's incredibly simple. Just go to the CLOWNs Around The World map, navigate to your location and click. A popup should appear with your details and you will be added to your map. Clicking on someone's name on the map brings up their profile details, which is cool Wink

So please go there ASAP and add yourself!

#2: New CLOWN map Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:24 PM
    ----
Brilliant Very Happy

#3: Re: New CLOWN map Author: Vargas Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:30 PM
    ----
Yeah Gloom. Now u can find ur way home Razz

#4: Re: New CLOWN map Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:35 PM
    ----
great thing this Smile

#5: Re: New CLOWN map Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:40 PM
    ----
InYourPocket wrote:
Yeah Gloom. Now u can find ur way home Razz

Are suggesting I know how to read and interprit drawn lines, figures and whatnot on a piece of paper? Thought not. I still need you to walk me Razz

#6: Re: New CLOWN map Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:47 PM
    ----
And yozzos house is kind of strange we did try and update loc but he is still in a wet spot it is kind of close to where he is Twisted Evil

#7: New CLOWN map Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 01:11 PM
    ----
Updated Very Happy

#8: New CLOWN map Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 01:18 PM
    ----
Its clear by this map that all Clowns need to move to the USA...so pack your bags Clowns!!

I suggest you move to the west coast, let me know if you need any suggestions. Lets make this move quick too, I need to play WoW

#9: New CLOWN map Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 01:44 PM
    ----
Cool thing Razz

#10: Re: New CLOWN map Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 01:49 PM
    ----
Adenas, u got a white car..?

and is it hard to SLOW before even starting your engine... as it says on the road...:P

#11: New CLOWN map Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 02:07 PM
    ----
Nope not marking my house on that in case you scary people knock on the door one day Razz

My marker now points at the road near my house instead hehe. And nope, I don't own a car unfortunately.

#12: New CLOWN map Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 08:23 PM
    ----
/bumpity bump Razz

#13: New CLOWN map Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:48 AM
    ----
/bump

Remember, if you're uncomfortable putting your location on the map your general area/street will do - we don't need your exact house! I for example live in the middle of my road, so none of you come to steal my pies... Wink

*shifty looking around for pie thieves*

#14: New CLOWN map Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:55 AM
    ----
I put mu location spot on, i now hope for someone to come and steal my empty beer cans and other junk that is in my apartment

#15: New CLOWN map Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 02:50 PM
    ----
Really wanted to bump this again. Why do we only have 24 people on here? Come on lunies! Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2